Williams Lumber, Hopewell Jct, NY
Williams Lumber sent me a sale brochure.I went in one day after the sale started.
They said the sale hadn't started yet. I showed them the date on their ad. They kept trying to give me excuses. Since they are an Ace Hardware they said it was an Ace ad and an Ace problem.
I showed them their name and address on the ad. The return address on the sale brochure was theirs. I showed them the sale date on the ad. Store manager Mike said no.
I had to come back in three days. This is clearly illegal. They don't understand how to do business. They don't understand that they have to compete against the big box stores.
Home Depot here I come!Lowes, here I come!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Dewalt Drill
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I ordered 2 tires online from Mavis, and scheduled work to be done at there Fishkill NY location (12524). I told the service person Jose that I wanted 2..."
- "Told it would be a 5-6 week process from measure to install. Took 7 weeks till first attempt at an install. The call on Friday saying everything is in and..."
- "I've had Pella widows installed at $400 a window. The inside of the windows are coming apart...."