Tulsa, Oklahoma
100% full Not resolved

I won the high bid on a commercial property in Southern IL the last couple of day of April 2015.After receiving a congratulatory eMail with a link for a Contract Questionnaire I filled it out (after requesting a few corrections be made).

Then I get an email from a W&W rep saying they had to investigate the auction to make sure all technology was function properly as another "bidder" (who was probably the seller) called in to complain that something was wrong with the auction process and therefore the winning bid shouldn't stand. After a while W&W did confirm the auction process was sound and that the auction, which was specifically advertised as an absolute or no reserve auction, would stand. Then the seller just went silent and got a lawyer. So have I.

Anyone want to be involved in a class action lawsuit against W&W?If so, e-mail me @ roguebard1@yhoo.com.

Review about: Real Estate Auction.

I liked: Winning auctions.

I didn't like: Winning bids refused, False advertisement of no reserve.

2.8
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $300000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Williams and Williams?

Comments

Contact the Real Estate Board, if they don't help, sue the company!

I submitted this original content. Matters have been resolved. Now I'm working on figuring out how to get this removed.