William M Savage/ Baltimore Maryland Realtor SCAM ARTIST!!!
William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012.The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by 12/10/2010, and I marked the AKC papers as limited.
He FRAUDULENTLY registered the dog online as full registration, and has not neutered the dog. He is a fraud and scam artist. I have since contacted AKC and had his contract faxed to them, and they have limited his registration. If anyone breeds to this dog, your puppies will not come with any type of registration, please be cautious when dealing with such scam artists.
If he does this with a dog, I wonder what he does in his real estate business???Use caution when buying anything from this man...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "Vernetta and Geary Cockrum of Show-Me Puppies sold us several dogs that are vet. documented as being severely sick. 1. Female diagnosed with distemper, seizures 2. Female diagnosed with pyometra, knee problems 3...."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."