William M Savage/ Baltimore Maryland Realtor SCAM ARTIST!!!
William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012.The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by 12/10/2010, and I marked the AKC papers as limited.
He FRAUDULENTLY registered the dog online as full registration, and has not neutered the dog. He is a fraud and scam artist. I have since contacted AKC and had his contract faxed to them, and they have limited his registration. If anyone breeds to this dog, your puppies will not come with any type of registration, please be cautious when dealing with such scam artists.
If he does this with a dog, I wonder what he does in his real estate business???Use caution when buying anything from this man...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "In October of 2011 we rented ("to own") a washer/dryer combo from Rent-A-Center. We chose a rent to own company over leasing through the apartment complex because we wanted a..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."