William M Savage/ Baltimore Maryland Realtor SCAM ARTIST!!!
William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012.The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by 12/10/2010, and I marked the AKC papers as limited.
He FRAUDULENTLY registered the dog online as full registration, and has not neutered the dog. He is a fraud and scam artist. I have since contacted AKC and had his contract faxed to them, and they have limited his registration. If anyone breeds to this dog, your puppies will not come with any type of registration, please be cautious when dealing with such scam artists.
If he does this with a dog, I wonder what he does in his real estate business???Use caution when buying anything from this man...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "The address is 2059 Huntington Ave. in Alexandria, Va.Our owner of our unit is a slum lord..everything is 30 years old and he wants us to fix it for free...."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "I initiated service with Straight Talk wireless thinking that I would actually have some savings / Verizon Wireless. I purchased their 10-GB. Plan thinking this was a great buy on..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "I ordered an arrangement to be sent to the funeral of my mothers twin sister. My mother has alzheimers and is unable to order for herself. The flowers were horrible.My..."