Wild Bills Tobacco - Review about Battery from Adrian, Michigan

1 of 1 Wild Bills Tobacco reviews

I spend at least $80.00 per month at the store i brought two batteries 8/13 one was 29.99 the other was 19.99 a d both stopped working i charge them and they may work couple hours then they are dead so i have my recipts took them into the store they refused to exchange them or give me a in store credit. I was told because they had couple scratches they couldnt do anything corporate policy well thats *** it everyday use not damaged in any way

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Battery
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #694639 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wild Bills Tobacco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Wild Bills Tobacco reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Wild_Bill2016

Jan 07 #1090349

Hello: This is Wild Bill owner of www.wildbillwholesale.com. I believe this review was posted under the wrong company, as first of all, we do not sell the product the customer posted an image of, and secondly, we are an ecommerce company only and do not have brick & mortar stores, and the customer talks about trying to return the items to the store.
If this customer would like to contact me, please send an email with your contact information to sales@wildbillwholesale.com, and put attn: Wild Bill in the subject line. I will then reach out to you personally and solve any issue about our company, but again I believe this review has been posted about the wrong company.

Mar 06 #1123082

I purchased them though your store you should stand by what you sell

Apr 13 #1143933

I bought a gravity battery at your store in eastpointe. These are re-branded vision spinners. Wild Bill whether it is intentional or not you are lying. Maybe you didnt realize you sold them. I don't think it's good service to declare your customer a liar over a $22 battery that you probably bought for $5 in China. We pay extra for good service convenience and less hassle if something is a dud you should stand behind it and not be greedy. You are not the only vape store in town anymore.

Apr 13 #1143947

Wild bills in Adrian mi is a smoke shop and that's where I purchased the products so if you have a company with the same name I'm sorry but I know where the batteries were purchased

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wild Bills Tobacco.
Filing a new complaint about
×