Wild Bills Tobacco - Review about Battery from Adrian, Michigan
I spend at least $80.00 per month at the store i brought two batteries 8/13 one was 29.99 the other was 19.99 a d both stopped working i charge them and they may work couple hours then they are dead so i have my recipts took them into the store they refused to exchange them or give me a in store credit. I was told because they had couple scratches they couldnt do anything corporate policy well thats *** it everyday use not damaged in any way
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."