Sykesville, Maryland

DO NOT BUY THIS IS A SCAM!I have been dealing with these idiots for four months.

Related: Wigsway - Return on a inferior road kill they call awig.

They claim they are in the US but they are in China. All good reviews are fake. It's always the same thing they take a month to send you a horrid looking wig that looks like it is made from black hair that was bleached and fried and the bleach wasn't left on long enough so it turned orange. The cap is nothing like they promise.

It is almost like a net, and the hair is so thin you can see through the wig to this net. I paid $274 and received a cheap costume wig. I got their return address from PayPal, Wigsway will never give you their address, or phone number no matter how many times you ask. They will only tell you to be patient and that you have costed them a lot of money and other strange things in generic broken English emails.

I returned the wig with a tracking number, they received it, acknowledged they received it and then told my credit card company they hadn't received it.

It is a never ending process of trying to get your money back that will literally make you feel like you're going crazy.Beware!

Review about: Wig.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wigsway Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wigsway?

Comments

Tammi
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1078209

What's the address? Number? I'm gonna get my money somehow some way.

I need the address for wigways can anyone help me

I would not recommend them if it was the last business on earth to purchase a wig..Don't make the same mistake I have still working on my refund almost a month.

I am going through the same thing right now. If you use PayPal you will get your money back. I will never order from this website again or will not recommend them to anyone.

Lizzia

I am very sad to hear your unlucky shopping experience, but it seems i am lucky because i have bought 2 wigs from Wigsway, a blonde short one and an auburn curly one, i love both of them, so do my dear friends, especially my boyfriends, they think they are fashionable and fantastic, i will wear them when i need to go shopping with my friends and they also want to buy one for themselves. Really satisfied with the Wigsway's wigs.

to Lizzia #1001451

Written by someone who works for WigsWay....The English isn't quite right. written by a Chinese person.

to Lizzia #1048001

Could you tell me how long it took to receive your wig?