I would have to call this the ever classic "BAIT & SWITCH" Technique where an advertiser puts out the ad & when you respond in good faith & actually BUY the product, they send you something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I had ordered a "Sara, Magic Touch Wig" in what they advertised as BROWN. When I opened the package, I was shocked to discover the color was actually BLACK with red highlights, NOT what I ordered at all. I did not ask for a refund. All I asked for was store credit, which I think was very reasonable. I tried to call the phone # 1-805409-4391 & NO ONE ever answers & there's not even an answering machine so you can at least leave a msg. DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSNATURAL.COM NOCREDIT NOREFUND! 25.61WASTED! RIPOFF!
My email to them: I just received my "sara" wig today. [Magic Touch Collection]
I'm sorry but the color is much much darker than expected & I will not be able to wear it.
I would be happy with a store credit in exchange. I tried calling this # 1-805-409-4391 but received no answer.
I am ready to mail back the wig. Is there any procedures I must follow?
Their email back from "Jean" The sales are final. Besides, when you exchange for another wig, you need to pay the re-shipping fee, which is $9.62/wig. And you need to pay 30% re-stocking fee, which is $4.80. Plus the shipping fee you will spend to ship the wig back (you need to ship by Priority in a shipping box), it is almost $25.00.
The price of the wig is below the wholesale price. So it does not worth to exchange. When you buy a regular price wig, you can save some money by exchange. But for sales wigs, it does not make sense. Jean.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "Progene Test Study is a white collar scam, DONT PARTICIPATE! After receiving, following the directions very carefully and activating the already expired supplement for $.99 ($149.85 for study incompletion)..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "My experience with Sleepys. This is base on my personal experience. My first and last time i ever go to sleepys. They missinform my husband and I not once but in..."
- "Let me preface this review by saying that I have ordered from Teleflora for years for both personal and professional floral deliveries and have always been quite happy with their..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."