Wakefield, Massachusetts

I would have to call this the ever classic "BAIT & SWITCH" Technique where an advertiser puts out the ad & when you respond in good faith & actually BUY the product, they send you something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I had ordered a "Sara, Magic Touch Wig" in what they advertised as BROWN. When I opened the package, I was shocked to discover the color was actually BLACK with red highlights, NOT what I ordered at all. I did not ask for a refund. All I asked for was store credit, which I think was very reasonable. I tried to call the phone # 1-805409-4391 & NO ONE ever answers & there's not even an answering machine so you can at least leave a msg. DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSNATURAL.COM NOCREDIT NOREFUND! 25.61WASTED! RIPOFF!

My email to them: I just received my "sara" wig today. [Magic Touch Collection]

I'm sorry but the color is much much darker than expected & I will not be able to wear it.

I would be happy with a store credit in exchange. I tried calling this # 1-805-409-4391 but received no answer.

I am ready to mail back the wig. Is there any procedures I must follow?

Their email back from "Jean" The sales are final. Besides, when you exchange for another wig, you need to pay the re-shipping fee, which is $9.62/wig. And you need to pay 30% re-stocking fee, which is $4.80. Plus the shipping fee you will spend to ship the wig back (you need to ship by Priority in a shipping box), it is almost $25.00.

The price of the wig is below the wholesale price. So it does not worth to exchange. When you buy a regular price wig, you can save some money by exchange. But for sales wigs, it does not make sense. Jean.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with WigsNatural?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.