I would have to call this the ever classic "BAIT & SWITCH" Technique where an advertiser puts out the ad & when you respond in good faith & actually BUY the product, they send you something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I had ordered a "Sara, Magic Touch Wig" in what they advertised as BROWN. When I opened the package, I was shocked to discover the color was actually BLACK with red highlights, NOT what I ordered at all. I did not ask for a refund. All I asked for was store credit, which I think was very reasonable. I tried to call the phone # 1-805409-4391 & NO ONE ever answers & there's not even an answering machine so you can at least leave a msg. DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSNATURAL.COM NOCREDIT NOREFUND! 25.61WASTED! RIPOFF!
My email to them: I just received my "sara" wig today. [Magic Touch Collection]
I'm sorry but the color is much much darker than expected & I will not be able to wear it.
I would be happy with a store credit in exchange. I tried calling this # 1-805-409-4391 but received no answer.
I am ready to mail back the wig. Is there any procedures I must follow?
Their email back from "Jean" The sales are final. Besides, when you exchange for another wig, you need to pay the re-shipping fee, which is $9.62/wig. And you need to pay 30% re-stocking fee, which is $4.80. Plus the shipping fee you will spend to ship the wig back (you need to ship by Priority in a shipping box), it is almost $25.00.
The price of the wig is below the wholesale price. So it does not worth to exchange. When you buy a regular price wig, you can save some money by exchange. But for sales wigs, it does not make sense. Jean.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "(june 3, 2015) thrifty offered prices after all specific conditions are known, and later during checkout price jumped 147%,without explanation. totally false and deceptive advertising practice, giant material misrepresentation,..."
- "Let me preface this review by saying that I have ordered from Teleflora for years for both personal and professional floral deliveries and have always been quite happy with their..."