100% full Not resolved

I ordered a 100% human hair wig in #8 color (mid ash blond).I received a reddish brown dark peanut butter color wig.

Related: Wigsis sent a wig that was very poor quality and looked nothing like the one I ordered.

I contacted them the same day I received it. They will not refund and blame me for the color choice since they have THEIR OWN color chart (no where does it say this) and excused themselves by adding computer screen light and photo shoot adds to distortion. I have always used # 8 in my own hair. No distortion on my based knowledge.

It is a Chinese scam!! BE AWARE..

do not buy from them....they are NOT reliable and they are liers.

Review about: Human Hair Lace Front Wigs.

I liked: Disappointing.

I didn't like: Problem solving, This company was poor in service and product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wigsis Human Hair Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $140
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wigsis?

Comments

Debra

They will not honor their own return policy but after a month of emails back and forth they finally replied with a return address but will only replace not refund :

The return address:

Receiver: Miss Guo

Address: Room 1003, Huishang International Building, Shouchun Road, Luyang District,

Hefei City, Anhui Province, China

Postal Code: 230000 Tel: 18956560706 Must be sent back by USPS. I can only hope this information will help others to avoid buying anything from this company and if they do that this return address will be valid. The customer service and poor quality product are not worth the aggravation we must go through, I've learned my lesson and will now only buy wigs through tlcdirect.org they honor their return policy and customer service is kind and helpful.

to Debra Burton-On-Trent, St Helens, United Kingdom #1312590

Hi yes a few in england have come across vivwigs or wigsis.avoid at all costs i have brought in paypal to sort mine after some advice from a facebook page about this company.

Niceville, Florida, United States #1190986

I ordered two wigs from them. It took them forever to get to me.When I finally received them they were not even what I ordered,nor was the color correct.They are very poor quality. I would avoid buying any product from them.