I have looked at the wigs on this website and I thought how lovely they were, so I ordered 2 and waited for them to arrive.To my horror they look nothing like the picture and I have now tried to get a refund.

Related: WigShow - CONCERNED AS COMPANY NOT IN UK

They have threatened me by saying this will be very high posting and tax and it is not worth me sending them back and they offered me £15.00 ( I paid £88.00). I have now told them not to insult me and to send me the address, also I have told them that they are in breech of the Trade Discription Act, but of course they are trading as a uk based web site which it is not.

I just wished I had kown about pissed consumer before purchasing these items.DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSHOW.CO.UK

Review about: Wig.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wigshow Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with WigShow?

Comments

Wigshow VICTIMS

I am looking for someone to participate in a BBC exposure of this company. If you know of anyone please type wigshow victims into Facebook search bar and contact Anj

Joan

When you order a wig, it is never going to look like the picture when you take it out of the package.Also colors aren't going to be exactly like the picture.

I told my sister, a hair stylist about this and she laughed. Depending on the style of wigs you ordered, you might have to take them to your stylist, to have them styled and maybe even trimmed a little.

When I buy a wig, I buy the ones that are labeled shake and go, or something like that, because they are easy care.I am also real careful about what I order online.