Wigsbuy - Totally different wig

156 of 347 Wigsbuy reviews

I purchased a blond wig that was on sale at 40$.The wig I received did not look anything near the one I ordered.

It was way too long, no curls, a different color. A total DISASTER! I wanted my money back, as the purchase was a waste of money! The shipping costs from my country were higher then the wig itself, so I deceided not to return the wig, but I did offer to cut it into pieces and send a picture of the wig destroyed.They came back to me wanting to give me a refund of 10$(??)?

The customer service suggested to use HAIR SPRAY(??) to fix the wig(?!) with. Honestly, they know nothing about running a serious business! I have shown my wig to all my girlfriends worning them not to deal with the scammers. To all of you out there wanting to place an order from Wigsbuy - DO NOT!

There are far more serious online companys to do business with. Once again, think twice before you get impressed by the pictures on their website. The real product is a different story and I am happy I did not order a human hair wig of the same style at $400!

SHAME on Wigsbuy!!!See pictures attached.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Refusal to refund
    • Wig i received was not the wig i ordered

Reason of review:
Wigsbuy Wig
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #764922

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wigsbuy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
156 of 347 Wigsbuy reviews

May 07, 2016 #1155376

OH Good for you I love it!!!

0 0 Reply

Jan 11, 2016 #1092559

That's A list actress Charlize Theron in the picture. She is not wearing a wig and I can promise you, she hasn't given permission for her image and likeness to be used to sell wigs.

12 1 Reply
kuei

Jan 08, 2016 #1090849 Vallejo, California, United States

So, let me get this straight. You are mad at the company for providing a fake image of a product you intended to use to present a fake image of yourself?

10 4 Reply

Jan 09, 2016 #1091859

Hair doesn't make the person and wearing a wig doesn't make you fake. Don't be a ***.

3 11 Reply
kuei

Jan 10, 2016 #1091889 Vallejo, California, United States

If hair does not make the person, why wear a wig? LOL.
BTW...why can't you see that the advertised woman is not wearing a wig?

11 2 Reply
gingerirene1

Jan 21, 2016 #1098394

Do you wear make-up? If you are a man do you shave? Do you get haircuts? Do you wash? All of the things I mentioned present a "fake image" -- why are you judging Oslo, Oslo about presenting a "fake image" of themselves? What if she has cancer and just wants a wig? No, it is not too smart to buy a product that had a celebrity photo that is clearly not a spokesperson for the product, but buying a wig is a personal choice that can make a person feel better about themselves, no need to be an *** and accuse the OP of presenting a fake image.

1 1 Reply

Jan 24, 2016 #1099968

How long did it take you to analyze my post? Your sarcastic comment tells me more about yourself than anything else. Next time, I suggest you think twice before posting any of your thoughts. The reason I ordered the wig should not be your bussiness whatsoever. In serious bussiness dealings, you deliver what you promise - does this ring the bell?Perhaps?
Why cant'n you think with your full deck?

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.