I ordered Chocolate Cosmo flowers from WholeBlossoms.com for my wedding and they were dead upon arrival. I contact them the next day to reconcile the situation and my complaint was completely dismissed by customer services.
I contacted their claims department via email the following week providing photos taken the day I contacted them via telephone, but have still not heard a response 3 weeks later.
I am upset as their website claims "satisfaction guaranteed" and they are assuming no responsibility for their product. When I finally called again to speak with the same bitchy customer service representative, she again dismissed my claim and told me that they had not received my email in their claims department.
Their company is completely disorganized and a sham sending out dead flowers to people on their wedding day. Additionally, they should be reported for posting false customer satisfactions on their website. Do not order flowers from this company unless you intend to be absolutely ripped off!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."
- "Tried to contact them via their Website. The link appears in two places. Both places resulted in the following: The resource you are looking for has been..."
- "Months ago, I had wanted an altar table to place all of my sacred treasures on so that I could have a special place to meditate in front of. I..."