I ordered Chocolate Cosmo flowers from WholeBlossoms.com for my wedding and they were dead upon arrival. I contact them the next day to reconcile the situation and my complaint was completely dismissed by customer services.
I contacted their claims department via email the following week providing photos taken the day I contacted them via telephone, but have still not heard a response 3 weeks later.
I am upset as their website claims "satisfaction guaranteed" and they are assuming no responsibility for their product. When I finally called again to speak with the same bitchy customer service representative, she again dismissed my claim and told me that they had not received my email in their claims department.
Their company is completely disorganized and a sham sending out dead flowers to people on their wedding day. Additionally, they should be reported for posting false customer satisfactions on their website. Do not order flowers from this company unless you intend to be absolutely ripped off!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..."
- "I ordered a high quality wig for my daughter's Christmas present. I thought I was doing the right thing by spending over $300.00 for a top of the line wig that..."
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."