I ordered Chocolate Cosmo flowers from WholeBlossoms.com for my wedding and they were dead upon arrival. I contact them the next day to reconcile the situation and my complaint was completely dismissed by customer services.
I contacted their claims department via email the following week providing photos taken the day I contacted them via telephone, but have still not heard a response 3 weeks later.
I am upset as their website claims "satisfaction guaranteed" and they are assuming no responsibility for their product. When I finally called again to speak with the same bitchy customer service representative, she again dismissed my claim and told me that they had not received my email in their claims department.
Their company is completely disorganized and a sham sending out dead flowers to people on their wedding day. Additionally, they should be reported for posting false customer satisfactions on their website. Do not order flowers from this company unless you intend to be absolutely ripped off!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."
- " My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could..."
- "During the course of working for Phlebotomy Services International my pay was delayed on three separate occasions causing me hundreds in late fees and penalties. Then due to the company..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."