Tidewater, Oregon

I ordered Chocolate Cosmo flowers from WholeBlossoms.com for my wedding and they were dead upon arrival. I contact them the next day to reconcile the situation and my complaint was completely dismissed by customer services.

I contacted their claims department via email the following week providing photos taken the day I contacted them via telephone, but have still not heard a response 3 weeks later.

I am upset as their website claims "satisfaction guaranteed" and they are assuming no responsibility for their product. When I finally called again to speak with the same bitchy customer service representative, she again dismissed my claim and told me that they had not received my email in their claims department.

Their company is completely disorganized and a sham sending out dead flowers to people on their wedding day. Additionally, they should be reported for posting false customer satisfactions on their website. Do not order flowers from this company unless you intend to be absolutely ripped off!

Review about: Flowers.

Review #208317 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $142
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wholeblossoms?

Comments

***ed off MOB

Too bad you didn't look for reviews about wholeblossoms.com before your wedding. There are plenty of stories just like yours all over the Internet. This company has a history of sending dead and damaged flowers and blaming it on the customer even when they are contacted immediately upon the delivery of the shipment.

Jackie

I am a florist by trade and too many consumers simply do not know how the floral industry works, whether with whole blossoms or any other wholesaler.all wholesalers require that photos be sent on the same day that flowers are received.

this prevents abuse within the industry. if you send photos days or weeks later, then there is no way to prove the photos were just taken. date stamps are not proof since you can backdate your camera. over time, the flower industry has seen too many florists using flowers then sending photos after the fact.

and so everyone now requires photos be sent at the time of delivery. i've worked with a floral wholesaler for many years (they only sell to licensed florists) and their policy is is stringent which requires photos immediately upon receipt and instead of refunding you, they just send you more flowers in their next shipment.

if you *** and complain, they won't sell you flowers again so florists have to put up with that ***.if you can't follow this policy, then i recommend you buy from your supermarket.