100% full Not resolved

C.R.Laine Furniture cannot be trusted with their so-called life-time warranty.

They will fight every step of the way when there is a valid - confirmed problem regarding a piece of furniture. I filed a complaint with Consumer Complaint Board and still no resolution. C.R. Laine basically said "I" was the problem and would not be satisfied with anything they did.

So hear are the facts: ordered a custom sectional, when it was delivered, the left side was one inch taller then the right side. C.R. Laine's solution was to send new coils (inserts for the cushions) which were larger and tore my cushion covers. They finally picked up the sectional for repair.

It came back with the left side one inch taller then the right side, the bracket that connects the sectional is broken which causes the sofa to move and leave a two inch gap at the top the sofa and one leg is 2 inches off the floor, I can fit my entire hand under it........AND THEY SAID THEY WAILL NOT FIX IT, THAT OBVIOUSLY NOTHING THEY DO WILL MAKE ME (THE PAYING CUSTOMER) HAPPY.YES, a sectional that is not defected would make me very happy and satisfied!!!!!!!

Review about: Heatherfield Sectional.

I liked: Would love my sectional if it was defected.

I didn't like: That the warranty is useless.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3000
Preferred solution A new sectional built without defects!

Had an Experience with Whitley Furniture Galleries?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.