Whispering Quarters is a scam
Liz the owner of this "business".She tries to do everything like leasing horses, giving lessons, training and conditioning horses, selling tack and trailers.
When really they are all lies. She buys all of her horses really cheap and just tries to re-sell them. She has many false adds on craigslist for the Prescott, Wi area. She claims that all of her horses have a lot of experience and training when they really don't.
I watched her beat a horse trying to get it into a trailer. She also owns a stud named Tex that she claims throws color and has had plenty of roping and riding experience... NOT TRUE!! He is extremely green and should just be gelded because he has just gotten more and more dangerous.
The owner of the stables that she is doing all of this at does not know about a lot of the things she does here otherwise he would do something about it. If you compare her website to her craigslist adds you can see all the lies she is saying. She does not know how to ride well, and I am personally scared for the young kids that she is giving lessons to. She does not make them wear helmets, and they do not have stirrups at the correct lengths.
If anyone is debating sending their kids for lessons, or sending a horse into a training program of hers DO NOT DO IT!!!You will only regret the money that you wasted and will then have to send your child or horse to a different trainer to correct the way that Liz trained them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Horse Training
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to this breeder because I hope I can help some of the reader and consumers hoping to buyer a puppy in..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."