Whispering Quarters is a scam
Liz the owner of this "business".She tries to do everything like leasing horses, giving lessons, training and conditioning horses, selling tack and trailers.
When really they are all lies. She buys all of her horses really cheap and just tries to re-sell them. She has many false adds on craigslist for the Prescott, Wi area. She claims that all of her horses have a lot of experience and training when they really don't.
I watched her beat a horse trying to get it into a trailer. She also owns a stud named Tex that she claims throws color and has had plenty of roping and riding experience... NOT TRUE!! He is extremely green and should just be gelded because he has just gotten more and more dangerous.
The owner of the stables that she is doing all of this at does not know about a lot of the things she does here otherwise he would do something about it. If you compare her website to her craigslist adds you can see all the lies she is saying. She does not know how to ride well, and I am personally scared for the young kids that she is giving lessons to. She does not make them wear helmets, and they do not have stirrups at the correct lengths.
If anyone is debating sending their kids for lessons, or sending a horse into a training program of hers DO NOT DO IT!!!You will only regret the money that you wasted and will then have to send your child or horse to a different trainer to correct the way that Liz trained them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Horse Training
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."