WhatsInToday - Fin Bed Buyers Beware!
On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment.We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off regular price) which had a 100 day warranty.
We received the bed on February 12, 2016. After sleeping on the bed for over a week we experienced more discomfort and back aches than our previous mattress. We contacted the company on February 22, 2016 to request a return/refund. They first requested we speak to someone in their customer service department, which we did on February 24th.
In the phone call the customer service representative tried to talk us into trying the bed a little longer to give us a chance to "get used to it." I replied that this solution would not work for us because we were experiencing such pain in the mornings. After a bit more discussion, they agreed to begin the refund process, and Kelly Morgan in Customer Service would contact me about next steps. Kelly's email requested that we either select a local charity who would take the mattress as a donation and either have What's In Today contact them and arrange for pick-up, or we could contact/schedule/complete the donation pick-up and simply email them the receipt. We asked them to coordinate the donation.
However, it proved difficult to find an org. who would take a king bed as a donation so our next option was to recycle it through Good Will. Which we did on April 13, 2016.
After submitting the receipt on April 14, 2016, we still couldn't get an answer to any emails or voicemails until April 25, 2016 when CEO Steve Haber called me to apologize and say that they would process the refund in 3 days.We have yet to see a credit to our account and no one is responding to our phone calls or emails.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Will not honor refund policy
- Refuses to respond to emails and calls
- False advertisement or company that les and cheats customers
- Lying cheating companies
- Reason of review:
- Offer $ back guarantee but WILL NOT honor it!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fin Bed
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al..."
- "At first thanks to Our North east, india travel agency of Kalita Tours & Travels,Assam. we are share our trip of North east, india destination of Assam, Meghalaya & Arunachal..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."