What Next Technologies - Review about Website Building from Delhi, Delhi
The company has charged Rs 2000/- around 3 years ago for making website through Mr,Kunal Chabra but till date no website has been created.the picuure of bill having kunal signature is also enclosed by Rahul Kalra,9999457891
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Website Building
- Review category
- Web design
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "boxedart is rubbish! I bought the graphics package they are offering and it's totally out of date, I've seen web templates made in 2007!! The quality of the graphics are..."
- "They accepted my project on Freelancer.com through Subhomoy Goswami, pretended to work on it for 3 months and never did. Asked for anticipated payment (I was unexperienced in the site..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- " HI5OUTLET BACK COVER FOR GIONEE MARATHON M 5 LITE MULTICOLOUR.. please replace your back cover... mene jo cover apne phone e liye magayath wo cover nahi hai.so please change my..."
- "I PURCHASED DINNING TABLE SET FROM PEPPERFRY, FIRST PART AFTER TAKING MONEY TOOK A MONTH TO DELIVER AND ALL 6 CHAIRS OF DINNING TABEL WERE DIFFERENT AND I AM RUNNING..."
- "I am extremely happy with the quality of the fabric / material of the dress that I bought from Trendylibaaz. The design and the beautiful embroidery work matched the pictures..."