Westwood Mini Aussies! A joke!
I was looking through this womans site.. She claims she breeds to the standard, but her dogs are not well bred at all!
One of her males, that she recently bred, is dog aggressive which is passed on through breeding!
She bred her female who is over TEN YEARS OLD.
She doesn't do any proper health testing.
I looked her up on facebook, just to see what kind of person I might be buying from, and she has very, well, sexual looking pictures on there of herself. What the ***!
And I also heard from some locals, that she is banned from the local PetSmart for STEALING. She can't even afford to feed her dogs, it seems.
Here is the difference between her puppies, and a well bred puppy of the same age and breed.
Eww.. I wouldn't trust her with any of my pets...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Westwood Mini Aussies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The blond puppy is Maggie. The DNA I got back does not reflect any lab. The mother is Lab. I am sending a couple of pictures. I would like..."
- "We got our puppy, Hope (westipoo) from Cornerstone. Hope came to us at 10 weeks old. She is absolutely amazing and the family was very nice to work with. They..."
- "Michelles Bulldogs is a VERY responsible breeder, they go far and beyond taking care of there animals and there customers !!! There no puppy mill :-)They take great care..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day Flowers online from H.W. Brown's Florist in Danville, VA on Thursday afternoon before Mother's Day to have them delivered the next day. I ordered a..."
- "Do not use this companies product or service. Was told all devices would work in my home. NOT !! After they knocked a hole in my wall to install..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."