Westwood Mini Aussies! A joke!
I was looking through this womans site.. She claims she breeds to the standard, but her dogs are not well bred at all!
One of her males, that she recently bred, is dog aggressive which is passed on through breeding!
She bred her female who is over TEN YEARS OLD.
She doesn't do any proper health testing.
I looked her up on facebook, just to see what kind of person I might be buying from, and she has very, well, sexual looking pictures on there of herself. What the ***!
And I also heard from some locals, that she is banned from the local PetSmart for STEALING. She can't even afford to feed her dogs, it seems.
Here is the difference between her puppies, and a well bred puppy of the same age and breed.
Eww.. I wouldn't trust her with any of my pets...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Westwood Mini Aussies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Do not take your pets to PetCo in Harker Heights for grooming services. I took my great pyreness mix there to get..."
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "I took my shitzui to pet smart a month ago, we asked them to get rid of his not so matted hair, they said that it will have to be..."
- "Do not use this companies product or service. Was told all devices would work in my home. NOT !! After they knocked a hole in my wall to install..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day Flowers online from H.W. Brown's Florist in Danville, VA on Thursday afternoon before Mother's Day to have them delivered the next day. I ordered a..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."