Western Appliance Service And Repair - Cashed check, delivered broken appliances, refused refund
This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a check cashing place before we received anything. He promised us beautiful high-end appliance package The garbage he delivered was missing pieces smelled like a sewer and was over 20 years old. I spent over two months fighting with him and I am out ALL of my money. The very idea that this criminal (yes check his police record) is allowed to pretend to own a business make me sick!
DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MONEY EVER!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disgrace to real business owners
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Back on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016, I took My Very First Flight Using My Precious 30,000 SkyMiles That I Have Religiously Saved For Through Delta Airlines To Go From Buenos..."
- "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..."
- "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I was sold black oil,after the fact driving to my job heard ticking noises in engine.i was told by area manager that my car was ticking already.not the case,as i..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas. They are the new "overseers" here. However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry..."