WEST VOLUSIA HUMANE SOCIETY-AWFUL EVIL PLACE
This is the worst hoarding shelter in the state.I live down the road from this evil place and have watched Gloria Thomas for years take in animals, never get them medical service, and rarely adopting out.
She makes a huge salary and does nothing. She's never there. The animals are in horrible condition. Why won't someone shut her down and haul her off to jail where she belongs?
I tried to adopt a dog from there but she wouldn't allow it. These animals sit and wait to die. Just look at the photo I took of this precious dog I tried to adopt and Gloria refused.
It's easy to keep a place full or half full and claim she cannot adopt out because someone isn't good enough.It is much easier to hoard than to adopt out.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."