WEST VOLUSIA HUMANE SOCIETY-AWFUL EVIL PLACE
This is the worst hoarding shelter in the state.I live down the road from this evil place and have watched Gloria Thomas for years take in animals, never get them medical service, and rarely adopting out.
She makes a huge salary and does nothing. She's never there. The animals are in horrible condition. Why won't someone shut her down and haul her off to jail where she belongs?
I tried to adopt a dog from there but she wouldn't allow it. These animals sit and wait to die. Just look at the photo I took of this precious dog I tried to adopt and Gloria refused.
It's easy to keep a place full or half full and claim she cannot adopt out because someone isn't good enough.It is much easier to hoard than to adopt out.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."