WEST VOLUSIA HUMANE SOCIETY-AWFUL EVIL PLACE
This is the worst hoarding shelter in the state.I live down the road from this evil place and have watched Gloria Thomas for years take in animals, never get them medical service, and rarely adopting out.
She makes a huge salary and does nothing. She's never there. The animals are in horrible condition. Why won't someone shut her down and haul her off to jail where she belongs?
I tried to adopt a dog from there but she wouldn't allow it. These animals sit and wait to die. Just look at the photo I took of this precious dog I tried to adopt and Gloria refused.
It's easy to keep a place full or half full and claim she cannot adopt out because someone isn't good enough.It is much easier to hoard than to adopt out.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."