West One International - Dont Trust Adam Cohen - Mortgage Fraud with Westone International
Wired $2,500 to Adam Cohen With Westone International in March 2016, for a mortgage loan.This company has a horrible communication style replying to messages or returning calls.
The have not delivered on any promises they give clients, nor does the CEO Adam Cohen Return any phone calls. If you get a call from ANYONE in this company, do not start services with them, as they are mortgage fraudsters who will not return your money.
In addition to paying upfront fee's the company has numerous fraud complaints in several states....Protect your self and look this company up!!!!Scam Artists
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False promises
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hard Money Loans
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."