Los Angeles, California
100% full Not resolved

Wired $2,500 to Adam Cohen With Westone International in March 2016, for a mortgage loan.This company has a horrible communication style replying to messages or returning calls.

The have not delivered on any promises they give clients, nor does the CEO Adam Cohen Return any phone calls. If you get a call from ANYONE in this company, do not start services with them, as they are mortgage fraudsters who will not return your money.

In addition to paying upfront fee's the company has numerous fraud complaints in several states....Protect your self and look this company up!!!!Scam Artists

Review about: Hard Money Loans.

I didn't like: Awful, False promises, Lies.

Review #882089 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with West One International?

Submit review

Comments

Adam Cohen
Los Angeles, California, United States #1188100

The author of this posting under a false alias has posted negative information about myself and West One International.The facts of this posting are as follows:

In January of this year I hired several new sales representatives.

Sales representatives generally handle all matters relating to their clients and in this particular case the sales rep had specifically requested that he alone will handle all client communication. All loans are processed by back of the house operations and I personally have virtually no involvement with third party sales rep files except for approving the initial term sheet and final review of the file prior to closing. In this case the applicant had applied for a Hard Money Loan and was made aware of the applicable costs thereto. Our term sheet expressly states that a refund may be offered unless expenses have been incurred.

There had been incurred expenses and no refund was available. Unfortunately, we were not able to close a loan for this person as the loan failed to meet the necessary requirements. Both the sales representative and the underwriter have been terminated for poor conduct and failing to keep clients apprised. The author claims she wired money to me personally.

This is not true; all client funds are received by the company via an escrow account. The author alleges multiple complaints of fraud have been made against the company; this also is untrue, there are no past or present fraud complaints that...

I started West One International in 2010. The company has been visibly active in business for 6 years.

I personally have over 30,000 followers on social media. It is not possible to satisfy every client and from time to time a dissatisfied client will post detrimental information online. While I do make every effort to find common ground to prevent such from occurring it is not possible in every instance. After six years in business, if the company was actively involved in such unethical behavior there would be dozens of online complaints.

We always offer new clients professional references including attorneys, title companies and past clients with whom we have closed multiple transactions. In this instance I terminated our relationship with the applicable team members as they were not representing the company to an acceptable standard.

Please take into consideration the following:

1. There are two sides to every story

2. Many pertinent facts are withheld to make their plight seem more desperate and the actions of the offending party more severe 3.

People who post on these sites like to use eye catching harsh words such as “scam” and “fraud” to maximize the future damage caused including damage to reputation and loss of revenue 4. People only see their own point of view 5. When posting on these sites people generally exaggerate every issue out of proportion 6.

People use these complaint websites as a form of extortion stating that unless their demands are satisfied they will post negative comments online.This is considered a form of harassment and is also a felony.