Marietta, Ohio

While using my Werner fibergalss ladder to check my Mom's garage attic entrance, the left rear leg cracked and collapsed sending me to the concrete floor.I injured my left ankle, my lower back, my head (in the left rear).

Related: Werner Ladder - Werner Step Ladder - Too Fragile

I was admitted to our local hospital for Cat scans and x-rays. Cat scan showed some bleeding on my brain. The x-rays showed severe bruising and soft tissue damage to my left ankle.

I am currently recovering with a boot and walker.Still having bad headaches.

Review about: 6 Foot Step Ladder.

I liked: Easy to carry.

I didn't like: Piece of junk.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Werner Ladder?

Comments

Sorry to hear about your accident using a Werner fiberglass ladder.Hope you are recovering.

Please file a complaint with the CPSC, if you haven't already done so.It seems that Werner is more concerned with profits than the safety of consumers.

VersaTube - Happy Ram VersaTube "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..." Read more Behr - Paint is peeling off my deck & looks disgusting very upset took a long time to do Behr "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..." Read more Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Bellawood Ultra-Strand Bamboo grain is fake printed junk! Lumber Liquidators "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more