Spokane, Washington

My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor.The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly where mine did but Werner won't do anything to replace it.

Related: Werner Ladder - Wernco and their ladder are dangerous and the company is full of ***!

Evidently they did settle a lawsuit a few years back for similar complaints but they now feel they have no responsibility for their defective product.

Does someone have to die before Werner will recall these defective ladders?Werner offers an insulting $50 gift card in lieu of doing the right thing.

Review about: Werner S2210 Mk3 Attic Ladder.

I didn't like: Absolutely no responsibility for defective product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Werner Ladder Ladder
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Werner Ladder?

Comments

Follow up.Was able to contact original attorney Paul Peel who sued Werner in the original lawsuit.

If you are injured and require any medical treatment including physical therapy to recover, he will help you.

Google him in you are injured by these ladders and don't believe Werner that they have no liability.They have Ben successfully sued for this problem since the reorganization!