WePay - Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed.
An absolute refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed is unreasonable. WePay are the payment processors for a crowdfunding site that I had a campaign on. There was something that went wrong with my account with them. I have no clue as to what. I didn't do anything wrong that I could tell looking at their terms and conditions. They won't work with me. It took forever to get a response back from them, and their response of:
"we’re not able to process payments for your account. Our banks and processors hold us to a strict guideline on what we can and cannot process through our site. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide you or your business with our services.
With regard to any questions you might have as to why this might have happened, unfortunately, I have no information for you. Our review process is proprietary and, therefore, no information is given out in situations like these."
...simply isn't good enough. I don't think no answer for why my account was closed is a sufficient answer. I set this up as a fundraising opportunity through a crowdfunding site for my daughters mission trip to Puerto Rico, and even had some donations that now won't see the light of day.
I should have a least be given the opportunity to refute whatever reason they closed my account was. But I was refused the opportunity to do so.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I experienced unwillingness to help or to resolve
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wepay Payment Processor
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "I ordered two custom made leather jackets which came all the way from India. Well as luck has it their preferred carrier was DHL, unfortunately for myself the local driver..."
- "Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, Neighborhood Market, on 12/16/15, 19.51, I checked out at terminal#281068781, but the cashier did not pay attention to her job and she was laughing like a horse..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."