WePay - Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed.
An absolute refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed is unreasonable. WePay are the payment processors for a crowdfunding site that I had a campaign on. There was something that went wrong with my account with them. I have no clue as to what. I didn't do anything wrong that I could tell looking at their terms and conditions. They won't work with me. It took forever to get a response back from them, and their response of:
"we’re not able to process payments for your account. Our banks and processors hold us to a strict guideline on what we can and cannot process through our site. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide you or your business with our services.
With regard to any questions you might have as to why this might have happened, unfortunately, I have no information for you. Our review process is proprietary and, therefore, no information is given out in situations like these."
...simply isn't good enough. I don't think no answer for why my account was closed is a sufficient answer. I set this up as a fundraising opportunity through a crowdfunding site for my daughters mission trip to Puerto Rico, and even had some donations that now won't see the light of day.
I should have a least be given the opportunity to refute whatever reason they closed my account was. But I was refused the opportunity to do so.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I experienced unwillingness to help or to resolve
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wepay Payment Processor
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Geeks On Support, a Peruvian, online computer repair company, was founded by 2 brothers, Juan Perez and Luis Perez, who go by the pseudo names of "Jonathan" and "..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "Labor ready Jax fl Talleyrand branch don't go they are very nasty with employees they average maybe 2 jobs a day between 60 workers looking for work they don't allow..."