Jacksonville, Florida
100% full Not resolved

An absolute refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed is unreasonable. WePay are the payment processors for a crowdfunding site that I had a campaign on. There was something that went wrong with my account with them. I have no clue as to what. I didn't do anything wrong that I could tell looking at their terms and conditions. They won't work with me. It took forever to get a response back from them, and their response of:

"we’re not able to process payments for your account. Our banks and processors hold us to a strict guideline on what we can and cannot process through our site. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide you or your business with our services.

With regard to any questions you might have as to why this might have happened, unfortunately, I have no information for you. Our review process is proprietary and, therefore, no information is given out in situations like these."

...simply isn't good enough. I don't think no answer for why my account was closed is a sufficient answer. I set this up as a fundraising opportunity through a crowdfunding site for my daughters mission trip to Puerto Rico, and even had some donations that now won't see the light of day.

I should have a least be given the opportunity to refute whatever reason they closed my account was. But I was refused the opportunity to do so.

Review about: Wepay Payment Processor.

I didn't like: I experienced unwillingness to help or to resolve.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $260
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with WePay?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.