Wendy Lee Dickinson Adams - Review in Advertising category from Chula Vista, California
This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when my mom was going through depression. She asked my mother for 3k and my mother thinking they were friends gave her money. This lady basically never paid back when my mother decided to stop talking to her she called everyone in our entire family harassing them, mainly the people my mother had not spoken to in years. Told them she was on drugs among anything. Inserting herself into our personal family business!! It wasn't until we got the police involved she decided to pay us a portion of the money back, and then basically disappeared. It wasn't till then we did a background check on this woman and let me tell you she has been doing this for decades across the county.
Her other names include:
Wendy Lee Adams
Wendy Lee Bell
Wendy Lee Dahlberg
Wendy Lee Dickinson
Wendy Lee Behh
This woman has been married several times and has drained almost every mans bank account before filing for divorce and then asking for alimony after the divorce!!
And now her latest venture (and this is how we found her) is making videos trash talking kids on YouTube and other social sites. I believe her name on YouTube is Wendy Lee or lawgirl. Oh! Let me say her screen name in all the forums is lawgirl or classylawgirl or sassylawgirl! This woman is NOT a paralegal, she is not registered in any database in the US as a paralegal, she was a receptionist in a lawfirm many years ago, and probably did learn a few things about law however she is not a paralegal or legal assistant please do not be fooled. Please contact the Livingston county police department immediately about this woman thank you
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue. I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future. Get rid of your so..."
- "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..."
- "We bought a black sofa and love seat from Furniture Warehouse in Chula Vista, CA back in August 3, 2009. We bought the 5 Year Protection Plan with MFS (Montage..."