I am a black lady that use wen and my hair come out in little balls and knots in the shower and when I blow dry I have hair all over the bathroom I stopped using it for awhile and tried it again on monday morning octobet 31, 2016 and balls of hair came out as it did times before I can now relate this to the wen products. I will no longer use this on my hair. How do I get a refund still have products.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "The first it made my hair feel soft and pretty after 4 times of using this product my hair was thinning my hair was coming out in clumps, I am..."
- " I started using Wen about 1yr. ago and I had so much hair falling out of my head that a literally had clumps I had to pull out of..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "I got my itemized rental charges on a 1980's home that needed much upgrades, and everything was breaking left and right, also plenty of mold growing through the back room..."
- "It says on my e-mail from verizon that I won some products. when i click what it is, it says that i have to conduct a short survey & I..."
- "I ordered a pair of high top red TIMBERLAND and a pair of light blue high top timberlands they sent both red with BIIGG *** sizes the dye is horrible..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."