I Had long thick hair and I used Wen back in 2011.My hair started to break off and thinned out.
I went to my dermatologist not realizing it was the Wen product. He gave me blood test and said I was just ageing. I started using my regular Nioxin recommended by my dermatologist. After a year my hair got thicker longer.
I then went back to Wen because I had some left over and my hair started breaking off and thinning all over again!
So now I went back to the Nioxin and my hair is healthy strong and much thicker again.I am considered to be mixed race with African American trace.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "I first purchased WEN by Chaz Dean cleansing conditioner in Sephora in 2014. I liked the idea of cleaning my hair without using a regular shampoo and harsh chemicals. WEN’s..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "This is the absolute WORST grooming facility I have ever used. I took my dog in to be groomed and gave them specific instructions of what I would like done...."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."