I Had long thick hair and I used Wen back in 2011.My hair started to break off and thinned out.
I went to my dermatologist not realizing it was the Wen product. He gave me blood test and said I was just ageing. I started using my regular Nioxin recommended by my dermatologist. After a year my hair got thicker longer.
I then went back to Wen because I had some left over and my hair started breaking off and thinning all over again!
So now I went back to the Nioxin and my hair is healthy strong and much thicker again.I am considered to be mixed race with African American trace.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm having the same thing going on with my hair thought it was meds I been asking my doctors and they told me it's not my meds my mom uses..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "This is the absolute WORST grooming facility I have ever used. I took my dog in to be groomed and gave them specific instructions of what I would like done...."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."