I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard to manage, however when I saw the TV advertisement for WEN hair-care I was extremely excited to try it.
After the first wash my hair was feeling soft and clean and I was very satisfied with the product. I wash my hair everyday therefor I was using this product every day, After about a week all of a sudden I noticed my hair coming out in CHUNKS as I was rinsing. I was obviously extremely worried about the non-stop hair falling from my head and going down the drain. I rinsed my hair as fast as I could and I got out of the shower to let it dry and my hair was noticeably thinner. It has been 2 days sense my last use of the product and my hair is still falling out whenever I run my fingers through my hair.
I've seen MANY complains about WEN making hair fall out, I just wish i read them before I started using the product.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Loss
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014 on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."