I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014.I used it until April, 2016.
Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I attributed to stress or thyroid. After all of my medical tests coming back negative and stopping WEN in April of this year, my hair loss has stopped however I am left with 50% of the volume of my hair, extreme thinning thorough my entire scalp and bald patches in the back of my head.
The company refuses to admit fault and have only offered me a refund.I have had no success other than receiving a small refund from the company.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Severe hair loss
- Deceptive marketing practice
- Unhelpful customer service
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- " I started using Wen about 1yr. ago and I had so much hair falling out of my head that a literally had clumps I had to pull out of..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "PANASONIC VIERA TC-55AS530U 9962375 2YR 600-699 79.99 2YR 600-699.99 LCD GSP GSP# ..."
- "I purchased a sofa, love seat, recliner and the Guardsman Furniture plan from Ashley Furniture in Ontario, Ohio in May of 2013. My sofa cushion got 2 small tears in..."
- "I recently bought Kraft miracle whip at Walmart on Britton Parkway which is down the road from my place I get home and start to use it I see the..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."