Review about Wen Sweet Almond Mint Styling Creme from Boynton Beach, Florida
Yes ever since I got sucked in by the Wen hype I have been loosing my hair!! When I finally called to stop the auto billing / delivery I was pressured to continue and never told about the potential for damage to my hair
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint Styling Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #754521 by anonymous
Had an experience with Wen? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1 ✓
You May Also Like
- "its states it is auto ship yes. however out of 5 charges, we received product twice. after cancelling - they then charged us again. contacted mastercard - who have had many..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "We bought a new Trane Central air conditioning system to replace the original system for our condo in Boynton Beach, FL, and have had it routinely serviced by the installer..."
- "I purchased a armorall kit with wash wax wipes and tire shine i will never ever again do this for the wipes do what they do but when i went..."
- "My daughter sent us flowers for a birthday. They arrived by UPS in a box. When we opened them they were half dead because of a lack of moisture or..."