Review about Wen Sweet Almond Mint Conditioning Cleanser from Port-Of-Spain, Port-Of-Spain
I take pride in my hair.I use the best products to keep my tresses on point as I have naturally dry hair.
When I saw the infomercial about the Wen hair care system, I was REALLY excited about using the product as it claimed the non-use of shampoo. I started using it in August 2015 and since then, my hair become more dry and now I'm living with a crater at the top of my head I.e. a large bald patch. .......and I've got a lot of breakage throughout the head.
I initially blamed my hairdresser not knowing it was this new product. I've stopped using the sweet almond mint, the remoist treatment, the mousse.....the entire line.
I'm very angry......but I take solace in knowing that hair grows back..I now refuse to wear a wig so I use bonded pieces of hair to cleverly cover the large bald patch.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint Conditioning Cleanser
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "its states it is auto ship yes. however out of 5 charges, we received product twice. after cancelling - they then charged us again. contacted mastercard - who have had many..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I am a consumer from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. In June/July of this year,2015 I purchased 4 bags of Lipton Chai Tea with an expiry date of..."
- "Hi I am from the Caribbean and I normally purchase the Lays classic brand but this time around it is totally salty I cannot eat any this isn't fair ..."
- "Hi there, I purchased San Antonio Sage and Olive Grove a few years ago. Did some renovations recently and purchased another 5 gallon bucket of San Antonio Sage. Shouldn't the color..."