Review about Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner from Bronx, New York
I started using the hair gel for my son and husband.It shows that it burned my son and it is not growing back.
Also ever since my husband started using the gel he had been loosing his hair and he is only 28. I just found out there was a recall on this product and I am so mad that this is happening to them.
I thought this would be a great product.But I guess not.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."
- "I needed a nyc inspection sticker for my 2010 Chrysler T & C, expired 7/31/2016. Upon my visit 8/1/16, I was greeted on the street near the driveway entrance by..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."