Review about Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner from Bronx, New York
I started using the hair gel for my son and husband.It shows that it burned my son and it is not growing back.
Also ever since my husband started using the gel he had been loosing his hair and he is only 28. I just found out there was a recall on this product and I am so mad that this is happening to them.
I thought this would be a great product.But I guess not.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Yes ever since I got sucked in by the Wen hype I have been loosing my hair!! When I finally called to stop the auto billing / delivery I was..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "My hair is falling out in clumps daily, grapefruit size, has broken off like crazy was waist length and now shoulder length too thin to comb, I bought from QVC..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "This is a horrible location. I hate this locatiom they need better staffing and new management. An hr later and no pizza...."
- "After a tree fell on my house in February, Allstate resolved the claim quickly and courteously. However, PennyMac has seen fit to withhold the insurance money despite receiving requested documents..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."