Yes I did experience hair loss with wen I had chosen the lavender one because I love the color and it was a little stronger but when I use it on my hair for about maybe a week or two maybe a little longer I noticed some hair was missing on one side of my head also where I work people were saying did you cut your hair I said no I did not
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wen Lavender Hair Care
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."