Yes I did experience hair loss with wen I had chosen the lavender one because I love the color and it was a little stronger but when I use it on my hair for about maybe a week or two maybe a little longer I noticed some hair was missing on one side of my head also where I work people were saying did you cut your hair I said no I did not
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wen Lavender Hair Care
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "Unfortunately we had Richmond American Homes build our new home. We do love the floor plan but everything else was a disaster. The sales staff were very unprofessional and rude...."
- "Went to Jack n Box in Fairfield, Ca. store #518, got my UBS, got on the freeway, reached in the bag, opened up the UBS, bit into it WTF!?!?! UBS was..."