Wen - Review about Hair Shampoo from Oakville, Ontario

536 of 1511 Wen reviews

I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair.After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks.

This shampoo destroyed my life. I wish there was a way to make them pay for what they did to me.

If anyone has any info at all on a class action suit please email me!!!pocahontas_indian_goddess@hotmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Hair Shampoo
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #542864

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 35 Yes 35 14 No 14
Had the same issue 75 Yes 75
536 of 1511 Wen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 26 #1118663

My mother has itchy scalp and lost some hair. I used the product has well loose some hair in crown area, hair breakage. Had get my hair cut short because it so bad.

1 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1109500

Hay there are 75 that said it happened to them too, right there there's means for a law suit like Bill Cosby got his. Something SERIOUSLY needs to be done, research how you can file a law suit and see if you can get the names of the women that also fell victim to this tragedy. Let this be known and OUT THERE! Call the News Stations.

Dec 15, 2015 #1079166

I feel your pain and would like to know how to sue them because I have 3 daughters and 2 grand daughters and we all had beautiful long hair. Now I had to go use this product and destroyed my hair, thin and never grow any more. I am pissed..I still have some of that stuff laying around..Conditioner and treatment and shampoo I will never use again.

Dec 15, 2015 #1079141

Can someone pls tell me how to file a law suit. I'm having the same problem.

Justagirl

Dec 17, 2015 #1080456 Kokomo, Indiana, United States

You need to call around to some attorneys , explain what is going on...start up a Facebook page where people can join and share their experiences (there could be one already out there) and get the word out, post about the site, etc to have other share their stories, then show attorneys all the others having issues go from there

Apr 21, 2015 #974843

This is probably due to your type of hair. Your hair might have been already too soft. Some products work best for coarse hair...

3 24 Reply
we need to file a law suit

Jul 30, 2015 #1013863 Dallas, Texas, United States

your from the wen company you are so evil I saw the same report on the other site with a little girl is BALD! from your product I just ordered this morning and I am fancily worried don't use this product and you guys STOLE 101.1$ I NEVER EVER ordered a mousse I will cancel this is fake DO NOT ORDER

12 0 Reply
CrazyLegsLynda 23

Apr 07, 2015 #969069

I Just used wen twice and my hair is falling out like crazy !!! They also charged me for products I haven't even received !!! I have NEVER had my hair fall out like this and it's ALOT of it falling out everywhere !!!

12 2 Reply
Katie19851

Mar 05, 2015 #954346 Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States

If you look at ur picture you can clearly see she's had an allergic reaction to something. Whether it be something in wen or something else. There is a class action going on right now against wen but for this to actually happen people are going to need to have a lot of evidence to make it happen. I use wen. Never had one problem. I know many many people who use wen and have for many years. Never a problem. My hair actually falls out less with wen. I use to have to rip through my thick corse hair after washing it with shampoo. I clogged the drain every shampoo. Not anymore. These people have got to be having a bad reaction to something in wen.

12 3 Reply
Right1

Jan 02, 2015 #924623 Portland, Oregon, United States

Weird, even without the gross hair and lumpy face I just don't believe you are a model of any sort, much less a professional one. Stop looking for handouts and go work for a living.

7 48 Reply
bullykilla

Feb 24, 2015 #950129 Oregon, United States

Wow right 1 from Portland Oregon you are one evil *** to say that about somone going through something so terrible!!! Its very apparant that you are very ugly because that attitude is consistent with somone who is less than attractive and mad at the world because of it!! I happen to be a model too!!! And by the looks of her picture one cannot dictate whether she could be a model or not!! Quite frankly from her side profile picture..coming from the professional I am that yes she more than likely definitely is a model!! So your not just ugly but you need glasses and good lesson on the importance of having empathy in life too!! Oh and any kind of sense, common or otherwise when dictating what you see..in connection to the feelings that bind the two together! I don't know whether to leave my phone number in hopes you'll call and get ugly with me or just find you and come get ugly with you!!! I choose both! So if you or any of your flunkies want to reach me before I reach you..such would be your best bet cause you will not like our conversation so you or they can reach one of my assistants who's out in Colorado maintaing and in charge of selling my propertys at 720-346-0193!!!

22 0 Reply

Sep 21, 2015 #1036657

You are pathetic, You don't know what she is or isn't. It is very clear what you are heartless. I had hair down past my rear and started using when not only has my hair fallen out but I am suffering from extreme headaches. I don't need money but if a company is wrong its wrong. When it knows there is a problem with there product they need to stop selling it. How long have you been a troll? You see she has lost her hair don't you?

11 1 Reply
GuthyRenkerHelp

Oct 17, 2014 #886210

Hello, please email us with your contact information at CorporateEscalationTeam@guthy-renker.com so that we can assist you directly. Thank you.

1 12 Reply

Jan 25, 2015 #936056 Cleveland, Georgia, United States

I too have had the same problem and has lost approximately 1/3 to 1/2 of my long beautiful black hair. The only change I had done was to use Wen. I cannot leave my house without a hat due to the embarrassment. My hair has always been my prize and now with a giant bald area on the back of my head into Prost embarrassed and feel completely traumatized if I have to go out in public. If you would like pictures I have those also

9 4 Reply

Jun 06 #1169744

I also have hair loss. I put my sub on hold then canceled. They sent me even more and are trying to bill me for it!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.