Wen - Review about Hair Care Product from Lansdale, Pennsylvania
I started using WEN about six months ago.At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it made my hair lay..
My hair no longer looked dried out, it had a bounce and shine. I had been using WEN for five months when I noticed a bald spot the size of a half dollar at the crown of my head.. I nearly passed out. My hair was down to the middle of my back and now there was an embarrassing bald spot that I could not cover unless wearing my hair up or putting a hat on.
My hair also started looking thinning around my forehead line.. What was going on!? I saw the dermatologist and he looked at me like he had no idea why this would have happened.. He said it could be alopecia but that it didnt make sense because there was stubble and hair regrowth already happening.
I was convinced that I had alopecia and started researching.. Until I stumbled upon WEN CAUSES HAIR LOSS AND THINNING. I had to cut my hair to my shoulders because WEN caused me hair loss, sensitive scalp and dandruff! WEN IS HORRIBLE!
Its nice in the beginning and then RUINS your hair.
WEN needs to be stopped.I will be going back to pureology and their fabulous FOR SURE all natural shampoo and conditioner!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Care Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I have some photos of my balding spots, my broken off hair, and the sores all overy head after using this product. As you can see from the picture..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I purchased an over $11,000 lot of 119 HDTVs from GencoMarketplace. These were advertised and sold as "un-inspected customer returns". Upon receipt it was blatantly obvious that all 119..."
- "I place my receptacles next to the drive and when I return home, I find the collection crew has blocked my drive with the receptacles. I live on a very..."