Wen - No more Thick Beautiful hair!

237 of 1511 Wen reviews

I started using WEN products over a year ago I thought the product was great for a long time, but realizing in the mean time, my hair was thinning.I thought I would contribute that to my age until I went to a hair stylist and she told me it was the WEN product and she requested I stopped using it.

Now even after stopping my hair is falling out more. I once had beautiful thick hair and now my hair is thin and I can't do much with it. I am only 46 and I am told I should not be loosing my hair that much.

I am healthy and in good shape.I wish I had never came across this WEN product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
237 of 1511 Wen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
GuthyRenkerHelp

Dec 11, 2015 #1077279

Hello- Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. Thank you. –WEN Customer Care

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wen.
Filing a new complaint about
×