After receiving Wen as a gift, I was very intrigued and excited about getting this awesome new item, that was suppose to ease the frizz and make your hair more silky and beautiful.My hair was to my hips, very thick and frizzy.
I have used so many hair care products over the years and none truly deliver the no frizz result.
I had the sweet almond mint, starter kit, it smelled great! After use I started noticing, a dry scalp, that was pulling my hair out. I started getting really bad knots in my hair, where I was combing/ bruising out handfuls at a time. My hair got so damaged and thin that I had to cut my hair off up to my shoulders and even though I haven't used the product for about a month, my scalp is still dry and very itchy.
The front of my hair has thin, to a point of embarrassment. This product has totally changed my appearance, I think it's unfair to give people false hope and their product does the exact opposite of what it claims to do! I'd much rather have my frizzy hair back, instead of a forced chopped off bob, very, very disappointed, this product suck! Don't buy it!!
Your hair is better off the way it is, at least regular shampoo doesn't make you bald, in tears every time I look at my hair, pure embarrisemnt and shame! Here are pictures of my hair, for a year, family photo is without using wen, as the pictures go down you will notice the extreme thinning!! When I look at my hair in the mirror, all I can do is cry!
My only problem with my hair, is fluffy and frizzy, when flat ironed it would frizz up, other than my pictures here you see, I had beautiful hair! Their infomercial made it seem the reason my hair was like this was because of regular shampoo, so who wouldn't want to try it.
Don't believe them, regular shampoo never had my hair coming out in clumps!!Buyer, beware!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "I didn't and still don't understand how was I and still losing hair. I thought this product would make my hair shinny and soft but instead I lost my valume...."
- "I WAS PAYING AT THE REGISTER AND THE CASHIER WANTED ME TO SAMPLE SOME PERFUME, I TOLD HER "No thank you, I'm allergic to perfume." SO WHEN I GOT HOME..."
- "I have ordered two of the same frame for my children and paid extra for personalization. Orders were for exactly the same font. There was no color choice offered for..."
- "I placed My very first order on Dec.6th. Went to check the status. And he said it was cancelled. I didn't cancel the order. Now I have to wait for..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."