Wen - Hair loss
I didn't and still don't understand how was I and still losing hair.I thought this product would make my hair shinny and soft but instead I lost my valume.
I had always gotten compliments on how think and long my hair was. I just wanted to give my hair a little shine but now it's thin out a lot. It's very stressful and depressing to see your hair fall off, hair brush full of your hair. It saddens me so much.
What do I do now?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product or customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Spend money on trying different ways to help restore my hair to no avail. Last alternative would be a medical one.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wen Basic Hair Care Kit
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first it made my hair feel soft and pretty after 4 times of using this product my hair was thinning my hair was coming out in clumps, I am..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "I placed an order end of February. It arrived today. The quality of the clothes is disgraceful and looks nothing like the pictures. I ordered the black leather look leggings...."
- "Purchased your Moosetracks Ice Cream. There is nothing but vanilla ice cream in this container. Very disappointed. ..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."