Wen - Hair loss

210 of 1511 Wen reviews

I didn't and still don't understand how was I and still losing hair.I thought this product would make my hair shinny and soft but instead I lost my valume.

I had always gotten compliments on how think and long my hair was. I just wanted to give my hair a little shine but now it's thin out a lot. It's very stressful and depressing to see your hair fall off, hair brush full of your hair. It saddens me so much.

What do I do now?

Mrs.Ramona Wilkins

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Product or customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Spend money on trying different ways to help restore my hair to no avail. Last alternative would be a medical one.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wen Basic Hair Care Kit
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #752207

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
210 of 1511 Wen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
GuthyRenkerHelp

Jan 22 #1099333

Hi Ramona, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. Thank you. -WEN Customer Care

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wen.
Filing a new complaint about
×