Wen - Hair falling out
My hair is falling out in clumps daily, grapefruit size, has broken off like crazy was waist length and now shoulder length too thin to comb, I bought from QVC for a period of time.Don't know what to do wanna join class action suit.
Never seen anything like this , I bought this product by Chaz Dean from QVC over a period of years no one is offering solutions. Would like to join class action suit as this has caused a lot of pain, hiding in the house, under hats use of wigs.
My husband is pissed and can't stand to look at my hair anymore it was my crowning glory.I would advise against usage of this product save yourself some heartache.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Hair is thinning and falling out will not stop
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wen By Chaz Dean
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a black lady that use wen and my hair come out in little balls and knots in the shower and when I blow dry I have..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I got a perm. Showed photos and was told she could do it. 6 hrs and $105 later 12 inches of my long hair is burned. I just got home..."
- "I got up one morning and went shopping, I normally don't eat fast food but I hadn't eaten breakfast, I was extremely hungry so I knew that I should eat..."