Going bald due to Wen
After a few weeks of using Wen my hair fell out.Two huge bald spots!
I just hope it grows back because now I have to wear a wig. I kept using it at first because I didn't connect the two but my hair kept falling out every time I used it! I stopped using it and I haven't experienced any hair loss since. When I saw a doctor they were confused when they saw the bald spots since my family has no history of hair loss.
I don't use any hot tools or harsh chemical dyes so it couldn't have been caused by anything else.Worst product I've ever used.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extreme hair loss
- Reason of review:
- MY HAIR FELL OUT and now I wear a wig
- Preferred solution:
- Refund for purchase and payment for my wig and treatment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wen Hair Care Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "The bed squeaks loudly whenever you roll over. It looks like there are notches for slats that would stabilize the bed but no slats were installed. We sent..."
- "I recently used the Suave Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit. I had purchased the product quite some time ago and was unaware it had been taken off the market..."
- "I ordered four units of d-drops liquid vitamin D3 from cvs.com. When the package arrived, I was surprised that it contained 60 drops (compared to 90 which I had ordered)...."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."