Wen - False advertisement, monthly withdraw, poor customer service
The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014
on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1 package of the 39.99 I have been charged until march I will show you a picture of how much hair I lost using only 1 package of wen hair care.Try to speak with some one in customer service but I could not get my money back.
My hair length was near my back now after I used Wen shampoo after months my hair is short
near my face.The total would be $230 from December to march 2014-2015.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No service at all
- Lost my hair
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wen Haircare Shampoo
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "After a few weeks of using Wen my hair fell out. Two huge bald spots! I just hope it grows back because now I have to wear a wig. I..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."
- "I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission. All..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."