Wen - False advertisement, monthly withdraw, poor customer service
The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014
on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1 package of the 39.99 I have been charged until march I will show you a picture of how much hair I lost using only 1 package of wen hair care.Try to speak with some one in customer service but I could not get my money back.
My hair length was near my back now after I used Wen shampoo after months my hair is short
near my face.The total would be $230 from December to march 2014-2015.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No service at all
- Lost my hair
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wen Haircare Shampoo
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission. All..."
- "Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere. Rear panel separated from roof. Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage. They notified use that there was..."
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."