Wen - False advertisement, monthly withdraw, poor customer service
The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014
on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1 package of the 39.99 I have been charged until march I will show you a picture of how much hair I lost using only 1 package of wen hair care.Try to speak with some one in customer service but I could not get my money back.
My hair length was near my back now after I used Wen shampoo after months my hair is short
near my face.The total would be $230 from December to march 2014-2015.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No service at all
- Lost my hair
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wen Haircare Shampoo
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- " I started using Wen about 1yr. ago and I had so much hair falling out of my head that a literally had clumps I had to pull out of..."
- "I am a black lady that use wen and my hair come out in little balls and knots in the shower and when I blow dry I have..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission. All..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."