Wen - False advertisement, monthly withdraw, poor customer service
The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014
on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1 package of the 39.99 I have been charged until march I will show you a picture of how much hair I lost using only 1 package of wen hair care.Try to speak with some one in customer service but I could not get my money back.
My hair length was near my back now after I used Wen shampoo after months my hair is short
near my face.The total would be $230 from December to march 2014-2015.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No service at all
- Lost my hair
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wen Haircare Shampoo
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "While its true that we lose a little bit of hair everyday but there r times that something else could b going on w ur body to start losing a..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission. All..."
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."