My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says:
"You broke my heart"
"How would you feel?"
"Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair"
"Now I am left out when my friends play hair games"
"Caution, you can lose your hair from this product like I did"
We were led to believe that Wen was a much more gentle product than typical shampoos on the market. Who would have thought it could cause complete hair loss? 6 months later, still very significant bald areas. As others have noted, hair loss can continue for months after discontinuing use of the product. The issue is wide-spread and it is not worth the risk.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hair loss
- Lost my hair
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Conditioner
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Yes I did experience hair loss with wen I had chosen the lavender one because I love the color and it was a little stronger but when I use it..."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away. It's a scam. Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the..."
- "I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."