Wen - Charged 5 times - got product twice - charged after cancelled
its states it is auto ship yes. however out of 5 charges, we received product twice. after cancelling - they then charged us again.
contacted mastercard - who have had many complaints about them - and are now in the process of (trying) to be refunded for the product we did not get - and the charges for product that was not shipped after we cancelled.
it is a scam in the sense they hope that you are rich enough to just not care what is charged - and only send you enough cr4p to make you think more is coming.
it is a total scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cancelled Product Charges
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I started using the hair gel for my son and husband. It shows that it burned my son and it is not growing back. Also ever since my husband started..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "Before I even wore the purse the red dye from the handle had rubbed off on both the front and back sides of my purse leaving a red mark. ..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "having major problems with the def system and Paccar wont cover warranty. trying to use the excuse of debris in line but I found no evidence of this. had my..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."