Wen - Charged 5 times - got product twice - charged after cancelled
its states it is auto ship yes. however out of 5 charges, we received product twice. after cancelling - they then charged us again.
contacted mastercard - who have had many complaints about them - and are now in the process of (trying) to be refunded for the product we did not get - and the charges for product that was not shipped after we cancelled.
it is a scam in the sense they hope that you are rich enough to just not care what is charged - and only send you enough cr4p to make you think more is coming.
it is a total scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cancelled Product Charges
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I Had long thick hair and I used Wen back in 2011. My hair started to break off and thinned out. I went to my dermatologist not realizing it was..."
- "My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says: "Poison" "You broke my heart" "How would you feel?" "Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair" "Now..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "We paid a lot of money hoping this would help preserve and make our front stairs and back deck! What a waste of money!!! Didnt even last a full year! ..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "Engine blew up in less then three hours of first use! Made in Mexico junk! Threw it in the junk pile because this company would not warranty purchased a new Echo and..."