I'm 17 years old and I have been using Wen for maybe a year now.I am half black half white but I have very fine hair.
I noticed for about 6 months my hair coming out a lot. At first we thought it was just stress; however, over time, more hair was falling out. Just with one stroke from a comb, about 5 pieces would come out. When my hair was wet, or when washing my hair, loose pieces would be hanging from the bottom of my hair and it would be like a chunk that I would just have to pull away.
I just found out today from the lady that cut my hair that this was an issue many girls had when using Wen and she told me that Wen is probably the cause of it.
These 3 pictures are from one time that I washed my hair and combed it after with a wide tooth comb and all this hair came out when I was done.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "We purchased a 2007 Cadillac CTS on Sept. 21, 2009,as a second owner. January 17,2011 we took the vehicle to trade it in. We were told the vehicle has major..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."