I'm 17 years old and I have been using Wen for maybe a year now.I am half black half white but I have very fine hair.
I noticed for about 6 months my hair coming out a lot. At first we thought it was just stress; however, over time, more hair was falling out. Just with one stroke from a comb, about 5 pieces would come out. When my hair was wet, or when washing my hair, loose pieces would be hanging from the bottom of my hair and it would be like a chunk that I would just have to pull away.
I just found out today from the lady that cut my hair that this was an issue many girls had when using Wen and she told me that Wen is probably the cause of it.
These 3 pictures are from one time that I washed my hair and combed it after with a wide tooth comb and all this hair came out when I was done.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I started using wen and notice my hair was falling out i have a bald spot on the top of my head..."
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "Found just what I wanted...finally! Didn't buy it until I got home and decided I wanted it. Called and placed a hold on it (they wouldn't take payment..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."