Purchased a black island for my kitchen.It came in two boxes.

One box weighed 225 pounds and one box weighed 109 pounds. Picked up the item finally got it in the kitchen only to find damage to the bare and one of the drawers along with a broken wood plug. I contacted the store and representative told me I had to bring it back and they would fix or replace. I spoke to the sealed manager who said the same thing.

I explained it was too heavy to be carting back and forth and he said he couldn't do anything unless I brought it back. Said they would compensate me $60 dollars credit to do so. I asked them to just credit me the $60 and I would fix myself. Kevin, the sales manager still insisted I bring it back.

This is ridiculous, poor customer service.Dissatisfied customer

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cabinet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Weekends Only?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion