Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece.

After numerous calls, emailed photos and a promise to contact the BBB with a complaint, Weekends Only agreed to replace the table on the condition that I pay another delivery fee.

When the new table arrived, I immediately noticed that it had 3 cracked legs, a large and deep scratch along the top and finish missing from several locations.

Finally, the delivery person exchanged the one good leg from the new table with the broken one from our original table.

I strongly advise against buying anything from this company. Their products are poorly made and the customer service is non-existent.

Review about: Table.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $49
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Weekends Only?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more Viagogo - Didn't Deliver the Tickets Viagogo "I booked a flight from NYC to Rome and purchased tickets to the AS Roma game on 28 May 2017 three months in advance. 5 days before the game they..." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more