1. promised to have my new website ready in 30 days - took 60 days
2. another 60 days later, had not made a start on SEO - not even the most basic
3. Site has very little content - this was explained as my greatest need
4. their published 100% quality and on time guarantees mean nothing.
5. they don't return calls as promised
6. they make excuses for why that have done nothing - 'our phone lines went down', 'Google changed their algorithm again'
Webxonic is happy to make grand promises and take your money, but they don't deliver. What does arrive is very late, poorly done, and their communication is worse! Their satisfaction guarantees mean nothing.
If you get a call from them, RUN
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Search Engine Optimization
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am a Bright House customer for 10 years, this month Spectrum customer services called me and offered me a higher speed for lower price, the deal was Spectrum 60..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..."
- "We should have just bought the Brother printer! We're a couple engineers that occasionally work from home and run a small community so we though we'd get ourselves a top of..."
- "I have seen multitudes of Fair Use compliant videos on youtube (mostly YTPs) taken down by this evil greedy company. Viacom's legal team need to re-educate themselves, seriously... These videos are..."