Mckinney, Texas

Initially the product worked for me and then after one week each item that was supposed to be monitored slowly disappeared.First the geolocate went and customer service told me it was a problem due to the cloud but they were working on it and had hopes of it returning to normal.

Three months later and still no geo-locate. Then the call log would not record data. Finally, the web log would not record data. It is february and I purchased this at the end of september.

Money was wasted! I intend to do a charge back on them because they do not want to give my money back. If you are reading this review...take my advice: I read some not great reviews about the product not working and poor customer service but then I read a few good reviews. Unfortunately I was swayed by the good only to discover I should have listened to the ones telling me not to purchase web watcher!

PLEASE BEWARE!DONT BUY WEBWATCHER PRODUCTS!

Review about: Webwatcher.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $110
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more CJS CD Keys - Sent me 3 used keys, then called me a liar and are now ignoring me CJS CD Keys "My fiance bought me star wars battlefront off them for Christmas, it said the key was used. I contacted them, and a week later I had a new key, which..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Misleading WebWatcher for iPod iOS is a waste of money Webwatcher "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds! I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later. He said..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more