Dallas, Texas

What a bad experience dealing with Michael Garza and Ben Rodriguez.The CEO and President of this business presented themselves as a company where they develop websites in- house but in truth they outsource all projects to ww.Freelancer.com.

I came to them to have my Real Estate website designed and I was promised it would be done in 1 month and it took 4 months. Not to mention it was filled with errors and bugs. Event the design was made by using templates.

Upon a little research I see that they changed the name to Webvolve from Outreach Web Solutions because of similar low quality service.

These guys are simply brokers and anyone looking for any kind of web development should stay clear of them.

Review about: Webvolve.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Webvolve?

Comments

Carolyn
New York, New York, United States #678834

To whom it may concern:

I have just seen a deleted email in my inbox in reference to this site and this complaint. However, it is clear that someone has used my aol email account to place these fictious reports. I do not know Webvolve, WB, or have had no website built.

I have also contacted the editor of this website.

Sincerly,

Carolyn

A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Namesilo - Deceptive, Small, Unprofessional Company Namesilo "We were brought to attention from one of our web developers some deceptive practices that Namesilo.com does and wanted to warn others. First, if you look at their facebook page,..." Read more BuildYourSite - Build your site is worthless BuildYourSite "My website was always down so many technical issues horrible customer service. They refuse to fix problems quickly. They are very,very rude. Each time I had a complaint they made..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more