Webobble - Bobble Head Arrived Broken / Replacement didn't arrive in time for Wedding. Didn't refund my money.
Update added by user Jun 26, 2015
This company did finally give me my money back.I reported them to the better business bureau and went back and forth and they finally gave me my money back.
I sent back the bobble heads and then they sent me an email saying that they received the fed ex and that they saw it was for saturday delivery so it wasn't their fault. They didn't take responsibility up to the end but i was able to get my money back. Ill add the email he sent me.
I still say there are too many other bobble head companies out there to use this one.Why put up with horrible customer service when you don't have to.
Original review posted by user May 27, 2015
We aren't wealthy people but for our wedding which we saved up money and we decided to have fun and splurge a little.We came across this bobble head idea and it sounded perfect.
We wouldn't have purchased it if it weren't for our wedding. Yes we were going to keep it after our wedding as a reminder of the day but the main purpose was that it was to be on the head table at our wedding. When I explained this to the sales rep Jeff Wolsky from webobble.com he did apologize for ruining our wedding and told us that wasn't his intent and that they sent us a replacement for free and he suggested that we open the new bobble head and use it after the wedding AS IT WAS INTENDED. Pretty much saying that yes it was a decoration but really it was intended for after the wedding.
My point is…. does it even matter. We followed the rules of the site. We ordered way in advance and paid the extra money to get it sent faster (because they offer that on the site) I expect the doll to show up in tact.
Yes things get broken in the mail but the business knows that happens and its apart of doing business. When I contact sales rep Jeff Wolsky from Webobble.com he says to me that the doll will arrive before the wedding. Like i said, if it wasn't going to make it before the wedding I would have just asked for my money back because now its just a frustrating reminder of this whole experience. With the wedding a week away I try to get updates from sales rep Jeff Wolsky from Webobble.com and I don't get a reply until the wednesday before our sunday wedding.
I ask sales rep Jeff Wolsky from Webobble.com again if it will arrive in time for our wedding and he says they have saturday delivery and it will arrive. Well it didn't arrive. Is he in charge of the mail? No but he uses a company that has saturday delivery and if they fail then its on him.
Like I said before, its the price of doing business. I wasn't even offered store credit and when I brought this up sales rep Jeff Wolsky from Webobble.com said he didn't want to insult me. Well he already insulted me with bad customer service and not taking responsibility for his companies mistake. I paid extra for this to arrive early because it was an important decoration to my wife and I.
Now we have this $400 paperweight sitting in a box. We haven't opened it because it reminds us of this whole crappy experience. Is it the end of the world. No, but it doesn't make it right.
400 dollars is a lot of money to me and being in this business you are under higher pressure to deliver. I used to work in videography and did a lot of high end weddings and if I made a mistake then I would never dream of charging my client for that mistake. I would have been embarrassed because of my mistake and done anything to keep that customer happy. Im extremely understanding and if he gave us our money back then we would have been upset but understand that people make mistakes and if we got our money back then we would have not felt ripped off.
I feel like one thing that is going away in the world is good customer service. If a business makes a mistake but they are kind and apologetic then I want to see them strive and they will get my business again because I get people make mistakes. This business and sales rep Jeff Wolsky for webobble.com they make a decent product but thats it. Don't put your faith in them.
You can't rely on them. If you are in a jam they may send out a replacement but if its time sensative then you may not get it and you won't get your money back. Don't support this company.
There are plenty of bobble head places out there who do good work.Support a business that you know will give you both a good product and a good experience and won't rip you off in the process.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Their work
What I disliked
- Their customer service
- No refund for their mistake
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bobblehead Doll
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."