Webobble - Bobble Head Arrived Broken / Replacement didn't arrive in time for Wedding. Didn't refund my money.
Update added by user Jun 26, 2015
This company did finally give me my money back.I reported them to the better business bureau and went back and forth and they finally gave me my money back.
I sent back the bobble heads and then they sent me an email saying that they received the fed ex and that they saw it was for saturday delivery so it wasn't their fault. They didn't take responsibility up to the end but i was able to get my money back. Ill add the email he sent me.
I still say there are too many other bobble head companies out there to use this one.Why put up with horrible customer service when you don't have to.
Original review posted by user May 27, 2015
We aren't wealthy people but for our wedding which we saved up money and we decided to have fun and splurge a little.We came across this bobble head idea and it sounded perfect.
We wouldn't have purchased it if it weren't for our wedding. Yes we were going to keep it after our wedding as a reminder of the day but the main purpose was that it was to be on the head table at our wedding. When I explained this to the sales rep Jeff Wolsky from webobble.com he did apologize for ruining our wedding and told us that wasn't his intent and that they sent us a replacement for free and he suggested that we open the new bobble head and use it after the wedding AS IT WAS INTENDED. Pretty much saying that yes it was a decoration but really it was intended for after the wedding.
My point is…. does it even matter. We followed the rules of the site. We ordered way in advance and paid the extra money to get it sent faster (because they offer that on the site) I expect the doll to show up in tact.
Yes things get broken in the mail but the business knows that happens and its apart of doing business. When I contact sales rep Jeff Wolsky from Webobble.com he says to me that the doll will arrive before the wedding. Like i said, if it wasn't going to make it before the wedding I would have just asked for my money back because now its just a frustrating reminder of this whole experience. With the wedding a week away I try to get updates from sales rep Jeff Wolsky from Webobble.com and I don't get a reply until the wednesday before our sunday wedding.
I ask sales rep Jeff Wolsky from Webobble.com again if it will arrive in time for our wedding and he says they have saturday delivery and it will arrive. Well it didn't arrive. Is he in charge of the mail? No but he uses a company that has saturday delivery and if they fail then its on him.
Like I said before, its the price of doing business. I wasn't even offered store credit and when I brought this up sales rep Jeff Wolsky from Webobble.com said he didn't want to insult me. Well he already insulted me with bad customer service and not taking responsibility for his companies mistake. I paid extra for this to arrive early because it was an important decoration to my wife and I.
Now we have this $400 paperweight sitting in a box. We haven't opened it because it reminds us of this whole crappy experience. Is it the end of the world. No, but it doesn't make it right.
400 dollars is a lot of money to me and being in this business you are under higher pressure to deliver. I used to work in videography and did a lot of high end weddings and if I made a mistake then I would never dream of charging my client for that mistake. I would have been embarrassed because of my mistake and done anything to keep that customer happy. Im extremely understanding and if he gave us our money back then we would have been upset but understand that people make mistakes and if we got our money back then we would have not felt ripped off.
I feel like one thing that is going away in the world is good customer service. If a business makes a mistake but they are kind and apologetic then I want to see them strive and they will get my business again because I get people make mistakes. This business and sales rep Jeff Wolsky for webobble.com they make a decent product but thats it. Don't put your faith in them.
You can't rely on them. If you are in a jam they may send out a replacement but if its time sensative then you may not get it and you won't get your money back. Don't support this company.
There are plenty of bobble head places out there who do good work.Support a business that you know will give you both a good product and a good experience and won't rip you off in the process.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Their work
What I disliked
- Their customer service
- No refund for their mistake
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bobblehead Doll
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..."