I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years.They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense.
Their people are clean, polite and professional. I would not consider working with another Heating and AC company. They are also extremely community oriented. 'Giving back' is apart of their culture.
We had a situation where a child set off our fire alarm. The computer system shut down the heating system. This is done to keep the fire from spreading. We could not reset the system and the alarm company could not figure it out.
I Called Webber and Grahn and they sent someone out who took a couple hours finding the problem.
It was not in their equipment but connected with the alarm system.Their technician took the time to teach the alarm guy how to fix his system.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Hey Oreo,I'm contacting you to tell you of a problem that has been happening for a while now. Your packaging of my Oreo cookies makes it hard for me to..."
- "Your recent commercial with the dead chicken cacasses as string puppets entertaining children is disgusting. These were once living animals and a poor example for children. If animals are..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."