Monroe, New York

I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years.They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense.

Their people are clean, polite and professional. I would not consider working with another Heating and AC company. They are also extremely community oriented. 'Giving back' is apart of their culture.

We had a situation where a child set off our fire alarm. The computer system shut down the heating system. This is done to keep the fire from spreading. We could not reset the system and the alarm company could not figure it out.

I Called Webber and Grahn and they sent someone out who took a couple hours finding the problem.

It was not in their equipment but connected with the alarm system.Their technician took the time to teach the alarm guy how to fix his system.

5.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Weber and Grahn Heating?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion