Verified Reviewer

1.3

I was naïve enough to hire this company since September to build my website and 4 months down the road it's still not done properly.

They present me with a website template to check in a deplorable state. I am not even a web designer, and yet I could spot more than 20 things to be fixed (i wonder who is the expert here???) and not only i have to chase them multiple times to fix them, but they only fix a few and not all.

We had to play this ping-pong game for weeks!!!

They always come up with ideas for me to pay more and the result is still BAD. I finally had enough, and the state on the website now is still not ready. They gave me a website where customers cannot even pay as they forgot to link my stripe payment with my website.

They have a money-back guarantee, and they don't want to give me my money back.

I started working with Greg, then with Alex, they moved to Sophia.

I wish i could give them a ZERO STAR. They are useless and i will pursue them legally as this is not acceptable.

Go with them at your own risk and count your money LOST

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THEM. SCAMMERS.

Web Visory Pros: Taking your money.

Web Visory Cons: Scammers, Do not deliver on what was promised, Bad customer service, Poor website quality.

Comments