Web Local Marketing - Scam, False Advertising, Bait and Switch Fort Lauderdale Florida
Web Local Marketing is a rip-off.These guys are not even Google certified.
They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for nothing. Just look at their no frills website and you will see that even for themselves they don’t go the extra mile. No results, nothing. Then they will tell you that this takes time so they can continue ripping you off month after month after month.
Do yourself a favor and find a real company that has experts who know their work well. This company is like amateur hour at the comedy club!!!
Don’t make the same mistake and give them your money.You will only be buying disappointment.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!! I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine. They promised that I would..."
- "Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64. All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016. Product should be consistency of water..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."