Web Local Marketing - Scam, False Advertising, Bait and Switch Fort Lauderdale Florida
Web Local Marketing is a rip-off.These guys are not even Google certified.
They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for nothing. Just look at their no frills website and you will see that even for themselves they don’t go the extra mile. No results, nothing. Then they will tell you that this takes time so they can continue ripping you off month after month after month.
Do yourself a favor and find a real company that has experts who know their work well. This company is like amateur hour at the comedy club!!!
Don’t make the same mistake and give them your money.You will only be buying disappointment.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!! I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine. They promised that I would..."
- "Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64. All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016. Product should be consistency of water..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."